Is DOORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- noun - the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building
- noun - anything providing a means of access (or escape)
- noun - a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road)
- noun - a room that is entered via a door
- noun - a movable barrier at an entranceway
There are 5 letters in DOORS: D O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOORS, to go: DOORS?
Rearrange the letters in DOORS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOORS
What's nearby DOORS
Lookup in Wiki for DOORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOORS"