Is GROWL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROWL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of growling (as made by animals)
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- The low, guttural, menacing sound made by an animal: the growl of a dog.
- A gruff, surly utterance: The desk officer answered my greeting with a growl.
- To emit a low, guttural sound or utterance.
- To utter by growling: growled the orders.
- verb - to utter a deep, harsh sound
There are 5 letters in GROWL: G L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROWL, to go: GROWL?
Rearrange the letters in GROWL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROWL
What's nearby GROWL
Lookup in Wiki for GROWL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROWL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROWL"