Is GOWNS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOWNS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
- noun - the members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located
- noun - lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
- noun - protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - dress in a gown
- verb - to dress in a gown (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 5 letters in GOWNS: G N O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOWNS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOWNS, to go: GOWNS?
Rearrange the letters in GOWNS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOWNS
What's nearby GOWNS
Lookup in Wiki for GOWNS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOWNS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOWNS"