Is ENDOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENDOW in various dictionaries:
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with an endowment
- To provide with property, income, or a source of income.
- To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed her with a beautiful singing voice.
- To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.
- To provide with a dower.
- verb - to provide with something
There are 5 letters in ENDOW: D E N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENDOW, to go: ENDOW?
Rearrange the letters in ENDOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENDOW
What's nearby ENDOW
Lookup in Wiki for ENDOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENDOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENDOW"