Is BIRTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIRTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something begins (especially life)
- noun - the event of being born
- noun - the process of giving birth
- noun - the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- noun - a baby born
- verb - cause to be born
- The emergence and separation of offspring from the body of the mother.
- The act or process of bearing young; parturition: the mare’s second birth.
- The circumstances or conditions relating to this event, as its time or location: an incident that took place before my birth; a Bostonian by birth.
- The set of characteristics or circumstances received from one’s ancestors; inheritance: strong-willed by birth; acquired their wealth through birth.
- Origin; extraction: of Swedish birth; of humble birth.
- Noble or high status: persons of birth.
- A beginning or commencement.
- To deliver (a baby).
- To bear (a child).
There are 5 letters in BIRTH: B H I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIRTH, to go: BIRTH?
Rearrange the letters in BIRTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIRTH
What's nearby BIRTH
Lookup in Wiki for BIRTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIRTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIRTH"