Is PITH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PITH in various dictionaries:
- noun - soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- verb - remove the pith from (a plant)
- The soft, spongelike, central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants, composed mainly of parenchyma.
- The soft inner substance of a feather or hair.
- The essential or central part; the heart or essence.
- Strength; vigor; mettle.
- Significance; importance.
- Spinal cord or bone marrow.
- To remove the pith from (a plant stem).
- To sever or destroy the spinal cord of, usually by means of a needle inserted into the vertebral canal.
- To kill (cattle) by cutting the spinal cord.
- verb - to sever the spinal cord of
There are 4 letters in PITH: H I P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PITH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PITH, to go: PITH?
Rearrange the letters in PITH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PITH
What's nearby PITH
Lookup in Wiki for PITH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PITH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PITH"