Is STILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STILT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - one of two stout poles with foot rests in the middle
- noun - long-legged three-toed wading bird of brackish marshes of Australia
- noun - long-legged three-toed black-and-white wading bird of inland ponds and marshes or brackish lagoons
- Either of a pair of long, slender poles each equipped with a raised footrest to enable the user to walk elevated above the ground.
- Any of various tall posts or pillars used as support, as for a dock or building: a beach house on stilts.
- An American wading bird (Himantopus mexicanus) that has long pink legs, black and white plumage, and a long slender bill, and that ranges from the United States to Peru and Brazil and is related to the avocet.
- A related bird (Cladorhyncus leucocephala) of Australia.
- verb - to raise on stilts (long, slender poles)
There are 5 letters in STILT: I L S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STILT, to go: STILT?
Rearrange the letters in STILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STILT
What's nearby STILT
Lookup in Wiki for STILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STILT"