Is STILTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STILTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- noun - one of two stout poles with foot rests in the middle
- noun - long-legged three-toed wading bird of brackish marshes of Australia
- noun - long-legged three-toed black-and-white wading bird of inland ponds and marshes or brackish lagoons
- verb - to raise on stilts (long, slender poles)
There are 6 letters in STILTS: I L S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STILTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STILTS, to go: STILTS?
Rearrange the letters in STILTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STILTS
What's nearby STILTS
Lookup in Wiki for STILTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STILTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STILTS"