Is TILTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TILTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- noun - a contentious speech act
- noun - a slight but noticeable partiality
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- verb - move sideways or in an unsteady way
- verb - charge with a tilt
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 5 letters in TILTS: I L S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TILTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TILTS, to go: TILTS?
Rearrange the letters in TILTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TILTS
What's nearby TILTS
Lookup in Wiki for TILTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TILTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TILTS"