Is TRILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - to sing or play with a vibrating effect
There are 6 letters in TRILLS: I L L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRILLS, to go: TRILLS?
Rearrange the letters in TRILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRILLS
What's nearby TRILLS
Lookup in Wiki for TRILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRILLS"