Is THRILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation
- verb - cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - to excite greatly
There are 7 letters in THRILLS: H I L L R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRILLS, to go: THRILLS?
Rearrange the letters in THRILLS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of THRILLS
6 letters out of THRILLS
5 letters out of THRILLS
4 letters out of THRILLS
3 letters out of THRILLS
2 letters out of THRILLS
Contextual use of THRILLS
What's nearby THRILLS
Lookup in Wiki for THRILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRILLS"