Is TRILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- A fluttering or tremulous sound, as that made by certain birds; a warble.
- The rapid alternation of two tones either a whole or a half tone apart.
- A vibrato.
- A rapid vibration of one speech organ against another, as of the tongue against the alveolar ridge in Spanish rr.
- A speech sound pronounced with such a vibration.
- To sound, sing, or play with a trill.
- To produce or give forth a trill.
- verb - to sing or play with a vibrating effect
There are 5 letters in TRILL: I L L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRILL, to go: TRILL?
Rearrange the letters in TRILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRILL
What's nearby TRILL
Lookup in Wiki for TRILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRILL"