Is STILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- noun - an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids
- noun - a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - make motionless
- adj - free from sound or motion
There are 6 letters in STILLS: I L L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STILLS, to go: STILLS?
Rearrange the letters in STILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STILLS
What's nearby STILLS
Lookup in Wiki for STILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STILLS"