Is PILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun - a unpleasant or tiresome person
- noun - something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- noun - a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- A small pellet or tablet of medicine, often coated, taken by swallowing whole or by chewing.
- An oral contraceptive.
- Something, such as a baseball, that resembles a pellet of medicine.
- Something both distasteful and necessary.
- An insipid or ill-natured person.
- To dose with pills.
- To make into pills.
- To blackball.
- To come off, as in flakes or scales.
- verb - to dose with pills (small, rounded masses of medicine)
There are 4 letters in PILL: I L L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PILL, to go: PILL?
Rearrange the letters in PILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PILL
What's nearby PILL
Lookup in Wiki for PILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PILL"