Is KILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of terminating a life
- noun - the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- verb - cause to die
- verb - thwart the passage of
- verb - end or extinguish by forceful means
- verb - be fatal
- verb - be the source of great pain for
- verb - overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- verb - hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- verb - hit with great force
- verb - deprive of life
- verb - cause the death of, without intention
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - tire out completely
- verb - cause to cease operating
- verb - destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- To put to death.
- To deprive of life: The Black Death was a disease that killed millions.
- To put an end to; extinguish.
- To destroy a vitally essential quality in: Too much garlic killed the taste of the meat.
- To cause to cease operating; turn off: killed the motor.
- To tire out completely; exhaust: “The trip to work, and the boredom and nervousness of jobs, kills men” (Jimmy Breslin).
- To pass (time) in aimless activity: killed a few hours before the flight by sightseeing.
- To consume entirely; finish off: kill a bottle of brandy.
- To cause extreme pain or discomfort to: My shoes are killing me.
- To mark for deletion; rule out: killed the story.
- To thwart passage of; veto: kill a congressional bill.
- To overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration: The outstanding finale killed the audience.
- To hit (a ball) with great force.
- To hit (a ball) with such force as to make a return impossible, especially in a racquet game.
- To cause death or extinction; be fatal.
- To commit murder.
- The act of killing.
- An animal killed, especially in hunting.
- A person killed or to be killed: “Infantrymen... had seen too many kills suddenly get up and run away or shoot at them as they approached” (Nelson DeMille).
- An enemy aircraft, vessel, or missile that has been attacked and destroyed.
- A kill shot.
- adj - to cause to die [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KILLABLE
There are 4 letters in KILL: I K L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of KILL, to go: KILL?
Rearrange the letters in KILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KILL
What's nearby KILL
Lookup in Wiki for KILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KILL"