Is WILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- noun - a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action; volition.
- The act of exercising the will.
- Diligent purposefulness; determination: a candidate with the will to win.
- Self-control; self-discipline: lacked the will to overcome the addiction.
- A desire, purpose, or determination, especially of one in authority: It is the sovereign’s will that the prisoner be spared.
- Deliberate intention or wish: Let it be known that I took this course of action against my will.
- Free discretion; inclination or pleasure: wandered about, guided only by will.
- Bearing or attitude toward others; disposition: full of good will.
- A legal declaration of how a person wishes his or her possessions to be disposed of after death.
- A legally executed document containing this declaration.
- To decide on; choose.
- To yearn for; desire: “She makes you will your own destruction” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To decree, dictate, or order.
- To resolve with a forceful will; determine.
- To induce or try to induce by sheer force of will: We willed the sun to come out.
- To grant in a legal will; bequeath.
- To exercise the will.
- To make a choice; choose.
- Used to indicate simple futurity: They will appear later.
- Used to indicate likelihood or certainty: You will regret this.
- Used to indicate requirement or command: You will report to me afterward.
- Used to indicate intention: I will too if I feel like it.
- Used to indicate customary or habitual action: People will talk.
- Used to indicate capacity or ability: This metal will not crack under heavy pressure.
- To wish; desire: Do what you will.
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 4 letters in WILL: I L L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILL, to go: WILL?
Rearrange the letters in WILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILL
What's nearby WILL
Lookup in Wiki for WILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILL"