Is SWILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- verb - feed pigs
- verb - drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink)
- To drink greedily or grossly: “Unshaven horsemen swill the great wines of the Chateaux” (W.
- To flood with water, as for washing.
- To drink or eat greedily or to excess.
- A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
- Kitchen waste; garbage.
- A deep draft of liquor.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- verb - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 5 letters in SWILL: I L L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWILL, to go: SWILL?
Rearrange the letters in SWILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWILL
What's nearby SWILL
Lookup in Wiki for SWILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWILL"