Is HILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- noun - risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- verb - form into a hill
- A well-defined natural elevation smaller than a mountain.
- A small heap, pile, or mound.
- A mound of earth piled around and over a plant.
- A plant thus covered.
- An incline, especially of a road; a slope.
- Capitol Hill.
- The U.
- To form into a hill, pile, or heap.
- To cover (a plant) with a mound of soil.
- verb - to form into a hill (a rounded elevation)
There are 4 letters in HILL: H I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HILL, to go: HILL?
Rearrange the letters in HILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HILL
What's nearby HILL
Lookup in Wiki for HILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HILL"