Is CHILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - coldness due to a cold environment
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- noun - a sudden numbing dread
- verb - depress or discourage
- verb - make cool or cooler
- verb - loose heat
- A moderate but penetrating coldness.
- A sensation of coldness, often accompanied by shivering and pallor of the skin.
- A checking or dampening of enthusiasm, spirit, or joy: bad news that put a chill on the celebration.
- A sudden numbing fear or dread.
- Moderately cold; chilly: a chill wind.
- Not warm and friendly; distant: a chill greeting.
- Discouraging; dispiriting: “Chill penury repressed their noble rage” (Thomas Gray).
- To affect with or as if with cold.
- To lower in temperature; cool.
- To make discouraged; dispirit.
- To harden (a metallic surface) by rapid cooling.
- To be seized with cold.
- To become cold or set: jelly that chills quickly.
- To become hard by rapid cooling.
- adj - moderately cold
- verb - to make less warm
- adj - having little or no warmth
- noun - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 5 letters in CHILL: C H I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHILL, to go: CHILL?
Rearrange the letters in CHILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHILL
What's nearby CHILL
Lookup in Wiki for CHILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHILL"