Is BILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statute in draft before it becomes law
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - the entertainment offered at a public presentation
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- noun - a long-handled saw with a curved blade
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- An itemized list or statement of fees or charges.
- A statement or list of particulars, such as a theater program or menu.
- The entertainment offered by a theater.
- A public notice, such as an advertising poster.
- A piece of legal paper money: a ten-dollar bill.
- One hundred dollars.
- A bill of exchange.
- A promissory note.
- A draft of a proposed law presented for approval to a legislative body.
- The law enacted from such a draft: a bottle bill in effect in three states; the GI Bill.
- A document presented to a court and containing a formal statement of a case, complaint, or petition.
- To present a statement of costs or charges to.
- To enter on a statement of costs or on a particularized list.
- To advertise or schedule by public notice or as part of a program.
- To declare or describe officially; proclaim: a policy that was billed as an important departure for the administration.
- The horny part of the jaws of a bird; a beak.
- A beaklike mouth part, such as that of a turtle.
- The visor of a cap.
- The tip of the fluke of an anchor.
- A billhook.
- A halberd or similar weapon with a hooked blade and a long handle.
- adj - to present a statement of costs to [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BILLABLE
There are 4 letters in BILL: B I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILL, to go: BILL?
Rearrange the letters in BILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILL
What's nearby BILL
Lookup in Wiki for BILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILL"