Is BILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statute in draft before it becomes law
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - the entertainment offered at a public presentation
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- noun - a long-handled saw with a curved blade
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- adj - to present a statement of costs to [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BILLABLE
There are 5 letters in BILLS: B I L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILLS, to go: BILLS?
Rearrange the letters in BILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILLS
What's nearby BILLS
Lookup in Wiki for BILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILLS"