Is ALLIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the alliance of nations that fought the Axis in World War II and which (with subsequent additions) signed the charter of the United Nations in 1945
- noun - in World War I the alliance of Great Britain and France and Russia and all the other nations that became allied with them in opposing the Central Powers
- noun - an alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- verb - become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 6 letters in ALLIES: A E I L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLIES, to go: ALLIES?
Rearrange the letters in ALLIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLIES
What's nearby ALLIES
Lookup in Wiki for ALLIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLIES"