Is SPELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- verb - orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- verb - place under a spell
- verb - take turns working
- To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).
- To constitute the letters of (a word): These letters spell animal.
- To form words by means of letters.
- To make perfectly clear and understandable: asked him to spell out his objectives.
- To read slowly and laboriously.
- To puzzle out; comprehend by study.
- A word or formula believed to have magic power.
- A bewitched state; a trance.
- A compelling attraction; charm or fascination: the spell of the theater.
- A short, indefinite period of time.
- A period of weather of a particular kind: a dry spell.
- One’s turn at work.
- A period of work; a shift.
- A period of rest.
- A period of physical or mental disorder or distress: a dizzy spell.
- A short distance.
- To relieve (someone) from work temporarily by taking a turn.
- To allow to rest a while.
- To take turns working.
- To rest for a time from an activity.
- verb - to name or write the letters of in order
There are 5 letters in SPELL: E L L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPELL, to go: SPELL?
Rearrange the letters in SPELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPELL
What's nearby SPELL
Lookup in Wiki for SPELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPELL"