Is FELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- noun - the act of felling something (as a tree)
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- verb - descend in free fall under the influence of gravity
- verb - move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- verb - pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - fall from clouds
- verb - suffer defeat, failure, or ruin
- verb - die, as in battle or in a hunt
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - be captured
- verb - occur at a specified time or place
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - yield to temptation or sin
- verb - lose office or power
- verb - to be given by assignment or distribution
- verb - move in a specified direction
- verb - be due
- verb - lose one's chastity
- verb - to be given by right or inheritance
- verb - come into the possession of
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - slope downward
- verb - lose an upright position suddenly
- verb - drop oneself to a lower or less erect position
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - assume a disappointed or sad expression
- verb - be cast down
- verb - come out
- verb - be born, used chiefly of lambs
- verb - begin vigorously
- verb - go as if by falling
- verb - come as if by falling
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- To cause to fall by striking; cut or knock down: fell a tree; fell an opponent in boxing.
- To kill: was felled by an assassin’s bullet.
- To sew or finish (a seam) with the raw edges flattened, turned under, and stitched down.
- The timber cut down in one season.
- A felled seam.
- Of an inhumanly cruel nature; fierce: fell hordes.
- Capable of destroying; lethal: a fell blow.
- Dire; sinister: by some fell chance.
- The hide of an animal; a pelt.
- A thin membrane directly beneath the hide.
- An upland stretch of open country; a moor.
- A barren or stony hill.
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 4 letters in FELL: E F L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELL, to go: FELL?
Rearrange the letters in FELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELL
What's nearby FELL
Lookup in Wiki for FELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELL"