Is FLESH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLESH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate: mainly muscle tissue and fat
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- verb - remove adhering flesh from (hides) when preparing leather manufacture
- The soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate, covering the bones and consisting mainly of skeletal muscle and fat.
- The surface or skin of the human body.
- The meat of animals as distinguished from the edible tissue of fish or fowl.
- The pulpy, usually edible part of a fruit or vegetable.
- Excess fatty tissue; plumpness.
- The body as opposed to the mind or soul.
- The physical or carnal nature of humankind.
- Sensual appetites.
- Humankind in general; humanity.
- One’s family; kin.
- Substance; reality: “The maritime strategy has an all but unstoppable institutional momentum behind it... that has given force and flesh to the theory” (Jack Beatty).
- To give substance or detail to; fill out: fleshed out the novel with a subplot.
- To clean (a hide) of adhering flesh.
- To encourage (a falcon, for example) to participate in the chase by feeding it flesh from a kill.
- To inure to battle or bloodshed.
- To become plump or fleshy; gain weight.
- In person; present.
- verb - to plunge into the flesh (soft body tissue)
There are 5 letters in FLESH: E F H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLESH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLESH, to go: FLESH?
Rearrange the letters in FLESH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLESH
What's nearby FLESH
Lookup in Wiki for FLESH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLESH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLESH"