Is FILES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- noun - a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- noun - office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- noun - a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- adj - to arrange in order for future reference [v FILED, FILING, FILES] : FILEABLE
There are 5 letters in FILES: E F I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILES
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILES, to go: FILES?
Rearrange the letters in FILES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILES
What's nearby FILES
Lookup in Wiki for FILES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILES"