Is LIFE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIFE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic state or mode of living
- noun - the experience of being alive
- noun - the course of existence of an individual
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
- noun - the period between birth and the present time
- noun - the period from the present until death
- noun - a living person
- noun - animation and energy in action or expression
- noun - living things collectively
- noun - the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- noun - an account of the series of events making up a person's life
- noun - a motive for living
- noun - a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
- The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
- The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
- Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.
- A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.
- The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.
- The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.
- The interval of time between one’s birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.
- A particular segment of one’s life: my adolescent life.
- The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life; paralyzed for life.
- A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.
- The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.
- A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.
- An account of a person’s life; a biography.
- Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.
- A manner of living: led a hard life.
- A specific, characteristic manner of existence.
- The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.
- A source of vitality; an animating force: She’s the life of the show.
- Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.
- Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.
- Actual environment or reality; nature.
- Actually present.
- To cause to regain consciousness.
- To put spirit into; to animate.
- Absolutely not; not for any reason whatsoever.
- noun - the quality that distinguishes animals and plants from inanimate matter
There are 4 letters in LIFE: E F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIFE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIFE, to go: LIFE?
Rearrange the letters in LIFE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIFE
What's nearby LIFE
Lookup in Wiki for LIFE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIFE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIFE"