Is FILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- noun - a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- noun - office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- noun - a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- A container, such as a cabinet or folder, for keeping papers in order.
- A collection of papers or published materials kept or arranged in convenient order.
- A collection of related data or program records.
- A line of persons, animals, or things positioned one behind the other.
- A line of troops or military vehicles so positioned.
- Any of the rows of squares that run vertically or between players on a playing board in chess or checkers.
- A list or roll.
- To put or keep (papers, for example) in useful order for storage or reference.
- To enter (a legal document) on public official record.
- To send or submit (copy) to a newspaper.
- To carry out the first stage of (a lawsuit, for example): filed charges against my associate.
- To march or walk in a line.
- To put items in a file.
- To make application; apply: filed for a job with the state; file for a divorce.
- To enter one’s name in a political contest: filed for Congress.
- Any of several hardened steel tools with cutting ridges for forming, smoothing, or reducing especially metallic surfaces.
- A nail file.
- A crafty or artful person.
- To make sullied or corrupt; defile.
- adj - to arrange in order for future reference [v FILED, FILING, FILES] : FILEABLE
There are 4 letters in FILE: E F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILE, to go: FILE?
Rearrange the letters in FILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILE
What's nearby FILE
Lookup in Wiki for FILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILE"