Is RIFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- verb - steal goods
- verb - go through in search of something
- A firearm with a rifled bore, designed to be fired from the shoulder.
- An artillery piece or naval gun with such spiral grooves.
- To search with intent to steal.
- To ransack or plunder; pillage.
- To search vigorously: rifling through my drawers to find matching socks.
- verb - to search through and rob
There are 5 letters in RIFLE: E F I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIFLE, to go: RIFLE?
Rearrange the letters in RIFLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIFLE
What's nearby RIFLE
Lookup in Wiki for RIFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIFLE"