Is RIFFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIFFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
- A rocky shoal or sandbar lying just below the surface of a waterway.
- A stretch of choppy water caused by such a shoal or sandbar; a rapid.
- In mining, the sectional stone or wood bottom lining of a sluice, arranged for trapping mineral particles, as of gold.
- A groove or block in such a lining.
- The act or an instance of shuffling cards.
- To shuffle (playing cards) by holding part of a deck in each hand and raising up the edges before releasing them to fall alternately in one stack.
- To thumb through (the pages of a book, for example).
- To shuffle cards.
- To become choppy, as water.
- verb - to flip through hastily
There are 6 letters in RIFFLE: E F F I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIFFLE, to go: RIFFLE?
Rearrange the letters in RIFFLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIFFLE
What's nearby RIFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for RIFFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIFFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIFFLE"