Is REFILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prescription drug that is provided again
- noun - a commercial product that refills a container with its appropriate contents
- verb - fill something that had previously been emptied
- A product packaged to replace the used contents of a container.
- A second or subsequent filling.
- adj - to put as much as can be held into [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILLABLE
There are 6 letters in REFILL: E F I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFILL, to go: REFILL?
Rearrange the letters in REFILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFILL
What's nearby REFILL
Lookup in Wiki for REFILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFILL"