Is RELIEF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELIEF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced
- noun - the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- noun - (law) redress awarded by a court
- noun - someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- noun - assistance in time of difficulty
- noun - a pause for relaxation
- noun - a change for the better
- noun - aid for the aged or indigent or handicapped
- noun - the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- noun - sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background
- noun - the act of freeing a city or town that has been besieged
- The easing of a burden or distress, such as pain, anxiety, or oppression.
- Something that alleviates pain or distress.
- Public assistance.
- Aid in time of danger, especially rescue from siege.
- Release from a post or duty, as that of sentinel.
- One who releases another by taking over a post or duty.
- A pleasant or amusing change; a diversion.
- The projection of figures or forms from a flat background, as in sculpture, or such a projection that is apparent only, as in painting.
- A work of art featuring such projection.
- The variations in elevation of an area of the earth’s surface.
- Distinction or prominence due to contrast: “The light brought the white church... into relief from the flat ledges” (Willa Cather).
- Redress awarded by a court.
- A payment made by the heir of a deceased tenant to a feudal lord for the privilege of succeeding to the tenant’s estate.
- noun - aid in the form of money or necessities
There are 6 letters in RELIEF: E E F I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIEF
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELIEF, to go: RELIEF?
Rearrange the letters in RELIEF and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RELIEF
5 letters out of RELIEF
4 letters out of RELIEF
3 letters out of RELIEF
2 letters out of RELIEF
Contextual use of RELIEF
What's nearby RELIEF
Lookup in Wiki for RELIEF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELIEF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELIEF"