Is TRIFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly
- noun - a detail that is considered insignificant
- noun - something of small importance
- verb - waste time
- verb - act frivolously
- verb - consider not very seriously
- Something of little importance or value.
- A small amount; a jot.
- A dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake soaked in sherry, rum, or brandy and topped with layers of jam or jelly, custard, and whipped cream.
- A moderately hard variety of pewter.
- To deal with something as if it were of little significance or value.
- To act, perform, or speak with little seriousness or purpose; jest.
- verb - to waste time
There are 6 letters in TRIFLE: E F I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIFLE, to go: TRIFLE?
Rearrange the letters in TRIFLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TRIFLE
5 letters out of TRIFLE
4 letters out of TRIFLE
3 letters out of TRIFLE
2 letters out of TRIFLE
Contextual use of TRIFLE
What's nearby TRIFLE
Lookup in Wiki for TRIFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIFLE"