Is FLIRT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIRT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures.
- To deal playfully, triflingly, or superficially with: flirt with danger.
- To move abruptly or jerkily.
- To toss or flip suddenly.
- To move quickly.
- One given to flirting.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to deal lightly, casually, or flippantly with someone or something”: flirted with the idea of getting a job; dallying with music; can’t play with life; toyed with the problem; a person not to be trifled with.
- verb - to behave amorously without serious intent
There are 5 letters in FLIRT: F I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIRT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIRT, to go: FLIRT?
Rearrange the letters in FLIRT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIRT
What's nearby FLIRT
Lookup in Wiki for FLIRT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIRT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIRT"