Is FLIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden quick movement
- noun - a secret move (to avoid paying debts)
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- To move about rapidly and nimbly.
- To move quickly from one condition or location to another.
- A fluttering or darting movement.
- An emptyheaded, silly, often erratic person.
- verb - to move lightly and swiftly
There are 4 letters in FLIT: F I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIT, to go: FLIT?
Rearrange the letters in FLIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIT
What's nearby FLIT
Lookup in Wiki for FLIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIT"