Is FLINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard kind of stone
- noun - a river in western Georgia that flows generally south to join the Chattahoochee River at the Florida border where they form the Apalachicola River
- noun - a city in southeast central Michigan near Detroit
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- A very hard, fine-grained quartz that sparks when struck with steel.
- A piece of flint used to produce a spark.
- A small solid cylinder of a spark-producing alloy, used in lighters to ignite the fuel.
- A piece of flint used as a tool by primitive human beings.
- Something resembling flint in hardness: a jaw of flint.
- verb - to provide with flint (a spark-producing rock)
There are 5 letters in FLINT: F I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLINT, to go: FLINT?
Rearrange the letters in FLINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLINT
What's nearby FLINT
Lookup in Wiki for FLINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLINT"