Is TREFOIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREFOIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves
- noun - a plant of the genus Trifolium
- noun - an architectural ornament in the form of three arcs arranged in a circle
- Any of various plants of the genera Trifolium, Lotus, and related genera of the pea family, having compound trifoliate leaves.
- An ornament, a symbol, or an architectural form having the appearance of a trifoliate leaf.
- noun - a plant having ternate leaves
There are 7 letters in TREFOIL: E F I L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREFOIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREFOIL, to go: TREFOIL?
Rearrange the letters in TREFOIL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TREFOIL
6 letters out of TREFOIL
5 letters out of TREFOIL
4 letters out of TREFOIL
3 letters out of TREFOIL
2 letters out of TREFOIL
Contextual use of TREFOIL
What's nearby TREFOIL
Lookup in Wiki for TREFOIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREFOIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREFOIL"