Is SHELF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHELF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects
- noun - a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- A flat, usually rectangular structure composed of a rigid material, such as wood, glass, or metal, fixed at right angles to a wall or other vertical surface and used to hold or store objects.
- The contents or capacity of such a structure.
- Something, such as a projecting ledge of rock or a balcony, that resembles such a structure.
- A reef, sandbar, or shoal.
- In a state of disuse.
- Out of circulation.
- noun - a flat rigid structure used to support articles
There are 5 letters in SHELF: E F H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHELF, to go: SHELF?
Rearrange the letters in SHELF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHELF
What's nearby SHELF
Lookup in Wiki for SHELF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHELF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHELF"