Is FETTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FETTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of fitness and good health
- verb - remove mold marks or sand from (a casting)
- Proper or sound condition.
- Mental or emotional state; spirits: was in fine fettle.
- Loose sand or ore used to line the hearth of a reverberatory furnace in preparation for pouring molten metal.
- verb - to cover the hearth of with fettling
There are 6 letters in FETTLE: E E F L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FETTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FETTLE, to go: FETTLE?
Rearrange the letters in FETTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FETTLE
What's nearby FETTLE
Lookup in Wiki for FETTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FETTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FETTLE"