Is REEF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REEF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- noun - a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa
- noun - one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- verb - lower and bring partially inboard
- verb - roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- verb - reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- A strip or ridge of rocks, sand, or coral that rises to or near the surface of a body of water.
- A vein of ore.
- To reduce the size of (a sail) by tucking in a part and tying it to or rolling it around a yard.
- To shorten (a topmast or bowsprit) by taking part of it in.
- adj - to reduce the area of a sail [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REEFABLE
There are 4 letters in REEF: E E F R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REEF
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEF, to go: REEF?
Rearrange the letters in REEF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REEF
What's nearby REEF
Lookup in Wiki for REEF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REEF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REEF"