Is REEFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REEFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- noun - a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa
- noun - one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- verb - lower and bring partially inboard
- verb - roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- verb - reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- adj - to reduce the area of a sail [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REEFABLE
There are 5 letters in REEFS: E E F R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REEFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEFS, to go: REEFS?
Rearrange the letters in REEFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REEFS
What's nearby REEFS
Lookup in Wiki for REEFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REEFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REEFS"