Is REFUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- To indicate unwillingness to do, accept, give, or allow: She was refused admittance.
- To indicate unwillingness (to do something): refused to leave.
- To decline to do, accept, give, or allow something.
- Items or material discarded or rejected as useless or worthless; trash or rubbish.
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with
There are 6 letters in REFUSE: E E F R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFUSE, to go: REFUSE?
Rearrange the letters in REFUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFUSE
What's nearby REFUSE
Lookup in Wiki for REFUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFUSE"