Is FRINGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRINGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outside boundary or surface of something
- noun - a part of the city far removed from the center
- noun - one of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light
- noun - a social group holding marginal or extreme views
- noun - a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
- noun - an ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
- verb - adorn with a fringe
- verb - decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe
- A decorative border or edging of hanging threads, cords, or strips, often attached to a separate band.
- Something that resembles such a border or edging.
- A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: “They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts” (James Atlas).
- Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.
- Any of the light or dark bands produced by the diffraction or interference of light.
- A fringe benefit.
- To decorate with or as if with a fringe: The weaver fringed the edge of the scarf.
- To serve as a fringe to: Ferns fringed the pool.
- verb - to provide with a fringe (an ornamental border)
There are 6 letters in FRINGE: E F G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRINGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRINGE, to go: FRINGE?
Rearrange the letters in FRINGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRINGE
What's nearby FRINGE
Lookup in Wiki for FRINGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRINGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRINGE"