Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if fringe is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on fringe.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer FRINGE has 77 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word FRINGE is VALID in some board games. Check FRINGE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of fringe in various dictionaries:
A decorative border or edging of hanging threads, cords, or strips, often attached to a separate band.
Something that resembles such a border or edging.
A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: “They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts” (James Atlas).
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Kind of benefit|
|Goes on ahead with iron wrapping for band|
|Seems that GFRE may have one all on edge|
|That's a hairy class of a theatre|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This word for a border on clothes may be "lunatic" when it's the extreme minority on the edge of a movement|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an ornamental border of threads left loose or formed into tassels or twists, used to edge clothing or material.|
|Decorate (clothing or material) with a fringe.|
|A band of contrasting brightness or darkness produced by diffraction or interference of light.|
|The outer, marginal, or extreme part of an area, group, or sphere of activity.|
|The front part of a person's hair cut so as to hang over the forehead.|
|An ornamental border of threads left loose or formed into tassels or twists, used to edge clothing or material.|
|a part of the city far removed from the center|
|adorn with a fringe|
|the outside boundary or surface of something|
|decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe|
|Fringe might refer to|
* Fringe (hair), the part of the hair overhanging the forehead. Also known as "bangs" in American English|
* Fringe (trim), an ornamental appendage to the border of an item
* Fringe (TV series), a U.S. television series
* "The Fringe" (short story), a short story by Orson Scott Card
* Fringe Product, a record label
* Fringe tree or Chionanthus, a genus of flowering plants
* Adelaide Fringe Festival, an arts festival in Australia
* Edinburgh Festival Fringe, an arts festival
* The Fringe, the setting for the computer game Tachyon: The Fringe