Is FOREIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOREIGN in various dictionaries:
- adj - of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - not belonging to that in which it is contained
- Located away from one’s native country: on business in a foreign city.
- Of, characteristic of, or from a place or country other than the one being considered: a foreign custom.
- Conducted or involved with other nations or governments; not domestic: foreign trade.
- Situated in an abnormal or improper place in the body and typically introduced from outside: a foreign object in the eye.
- Not natural; alien: Jealousy is foreign to her nature.
- Not germane; irrelevant.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of, from, or characteristic of another place or part of the world”: a foreign accent; alien customs; exotic birds; moved to a strange city.
- adj - situated outside a place or country
There are 7 letters in FOREIGN: E F G I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOREIGN, to go: FOREIGN?
Rearrange the letters in FOREIGN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FOREIGN
6 letters out of FOREIGN
5 letters out of FOREIGN
4 letters out of FOREIGN
3 letters out of FOREIGN
2 letters out of FOREIGN
Contextual use of FOREIGN
What's nearby FOREIGN
Lookup in Wiki for FOREIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOREIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOREIGN"