Is FIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- noun - Mediterranean tree widely cultivated for its edible fruit
- noun - a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda
- noun - fleshy sweet pear-shaped yellowish or purple multiple fruit eaten fresh or preserved or dried
- Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Ficus, especially F.
- The sweet, hollow, pear-shaped, multiple fruit of this plant, having numerous tiny seedlike fruits.
- Any of several plants bearing similar fruit.
- The fruit of such a plant.
- A trivial or contemptible amount: not worth a fig; didn’t care a fig.
- Dress; array: in full fig.
- Physical condition; shape: in fine fig.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 3 letters in FIG: F G I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIG, to go: FIG?
Rearrange the letters in FIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIG
What's nearby FIG
Lookup in Wiki for FIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIG"