Is BINDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BINDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a machine that cuts grain and binds it in sheaves
- noun - something used to bind separate particles together or facilitate adhesion to a surface
- noun - holds loose papers or magazines
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- One that binds, especially a bookbinder.
- Something, such as a cord, used to bind.
- A notebook cover with rings or clamps for holding sheets of paper.
- Something, such as the latex in certain paints, that creates uniform consistency, solidification, or cohesion.
- A machine that reaps and ties grain.
- An attachment on a reaping machine that ties grain in bundles.
- A payment or written statement making an agreement legally binding until the completion of a formal contract, especially an insurance contract.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 6 letters in BINDER: B D E I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BINDER, to go: BINDER?
Rearrange the letters in BINDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BINDER
5 letters out of BINDER
4 letters out of BINDER
3 letters out of BINDER
2 letters out of BINDER
Contextual use of BINDER
What's nearby BINDER
Lookup in Wiki for BINDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BINDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BINDER"