Is WINDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who winds (e.g., a winch or clock or other mechanism)
- noun - mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
- noun - mechanical device around which something can be wound
- One that winds, especially a textile worker or machine that winds cloth or materials.
- An object, such as a spool or barrel, around which material is wound.
- A device, such as a key, for winding up a springdriven mechanism.
- One of the steps of a winding staircase.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in WINDER: D E I N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINDER, to go: WINDER?
Rearrange the letters in WINDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WINDER
5 letters out of WINDER
4 letters out of WINDER
3 letters out of WINDER
2 letters out of WINDER
Contextual use of WINDER
What's nearby WINDER
Lookup in Wiki for WINDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINDER"