Is DAMPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAMPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a movable iron plate that regulates the draft in a stove or chimney or furnace
- noun - a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- noun - a depressing restraint
- adj - slightly wet
- One that deadens, restrains, or depresses: Rain put a damper on our picnic plans.
- An adjustable plate, as in the flue of a furnace or stove, for controlling the draft.
- A device in various keyboard instruments for deadening the vibrations of the strings.
- A mute for various brass instruments.
- A device that eliminates or progressively diminishes vibrations or oscillations, as of a magnetic needle.
- adj - slightly wet
- verb - to lessen in intensity
There are 6 letters in DAMPER: A D E M P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAMPER, to go: DAMPER?
Rearrange the letters in DAMPER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DAMPER
5 letters out of DAMPER
4 letters out of DAMPER
3 letters out of DAMPER
2 letters out of DAMPER
Contextual use of DAMPER
What's nearby DAMPER
Lookup in Wiki for DAMPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAMPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAMPER"