Is PARADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial procession including people marching
- noun - an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things
- noun - a visible display
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - march in a procession
- An organized public procession on a festive or ceremonial occasion.
- The participants in such a procession.
- A regular place of assembly for reviews of troops.
- A ceremonial review of troops.
- The troops taking part in such a review.
- A line or extended group of moving persons or things: a parade of strollers on the mall.
- An extended, usually showy succession: a parade of fads and styles.
- See Synonyms at display.
- A public square or promenade.
- To take part in a parade; march in a public procession: The circus performers and animals paraded down Main Street.
- To assemble for a ceremonial military review.
- To stroll in public, especially so as to be seen; promenade.
- To behave so as to attract attention; show off.
- To cause to take part in a parade: paraded the floats past city hall.
- To assemble (troops) for a ceremonial review.
- To march or walk through or around: parade the campus.
- verb - to march in a public procession
There are 6 letters in PARADE: A A D E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARADE, to go: PARADE?
Rearrange the letters in PARADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARADE
What's nearby PARADE
Lookup in Wiki for PARADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARADE"